KooShoo - Plastic Free Natural Hair Tie
Plastic-free, zero waste, ethically made, stylish and they work - KOOSHOO Hair Ties have changed the game for GOOD. Longer lasting because of the unique way they’re made - with stretchy, sustainably sourced natural tree rubber - these gentle, hardworking, super strong, and one-size-fits-all (from fine curls to a thick man-bun) Hair Ties are exactly what the world needs right now.
For conscientious consumers who want to reduce their use of plastic products, these hairstyle heroes are high on quality and comfort, while also being ethically made using renewable, plant-based materials. Talk about the full package! (5 ties per, in case you’re wondering!)
• World’s first 100% plastic-free hair elastics
• Handcrafted from premium organic cotton and natural tree rubber
• Wide range of shades (to match your hair color or your mood)
• Over 3x stronger than your average hair tie (a whopping 300 newtons in strength!)
• Longer lasting for all-day (or all-night, all-workout) hold
• Gentle on hair
• Great for thick hair, kids’ hair, sweaty hair, you name it!
• Unisex and one-size-fits-all
Made from 100% biodegradable materials
Certified sustainably sourced organic cotton
FSC Natural tree rubber certified by Fair Rubber Association
Made in a Fairtrade Certified facility in India
All products are dyed using low impact dyes, a non toxic fabric dye that has been certified as eco-friendly by Oeko-Tex with their Standard 100 label. Oeko-Tex is an international trademark with stringent standards for product safety and sustainability, so you can be sure any dyes with the Standard 100 label are completely devoid of harmful substances.