Konjac sponges have been used for centuries as a beauty tool in Japan.
Made with Japanese Konjac Potato Fibre, Konjac sponges stimulate blood flow and gently cleanse and exfoliate. They are pH neutral and rich in revitalising minerals to protect your complexion. Initially hard but silky soft when soaked in water.
Black = Bamboo Charcoal - great for acne-prone oily skin
Green = Green Tea - suitable for sensitive and damaged skin
Pink = Clay - perfect for dry or mature skin
Orange = Turmeric - ideal anti-ageing
Blue = Blueberry - great for skin revitalisation
How To Use:
- Soak the sponge before use and squeeze a few times until soft
- Use with water or a small amount of cleanser
- Gently massage the sponge into the skin in circular motions buffing away dead skin cells
- Rinse sponge after use and hang to dry
- Replace every 3 months
- Compost the sponge at the end of its life
Dimensions: 8cm diameter and 3.5cm deep