Good Change Store Wooden Dish Brush
100% natural wooden dish brush made from beech wood (FSC certified) and natural tampico plant fibres.
Zero plastics or micro-plastics involved. This wooden dish brush is your ideal sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes.
The Good Change Wooden Dish Brush features:
- Tampico plant fibres are resilient, and polish or scrub without scratching.
- Wooden handle cleaning brush.
- Designed with a curve to easier clean glasses and for optimised brushing.
- Made from sustainably forested beech wood.
- The entire wooden dish brush is natural and so will naturally biodegrade in nature.
- Wood has also shown to breed less bacteria than synthetic materials.
Our 100% natural wooden dish brush is made to last.
To get the most out of your dish brush, follow our suggested care and maintinence instructions:
Clean the brush with hot water and soap.
The wooden handle is NOT treated, so it could be victim of mould if not looked after correctly. Dry the brush with the head facing up and in a ventilated place - for instance in a little container on your bench (like the Yamazaki Toolbox ) or just stand it up in your sink with bristles facing up.
The brush needs air to dry through. If left in a cupboard or with the bristle head facing down, the water will not evaporate and you could end up with mould on the wood.